Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How do i prove that i am the executor of my decesed husbands will?

I need some help I was married to this man for 4 yrs we got divorced for reasons i will not get into.We got divorced but stayed together for 21yrs we both wrote out wills leaving everything to each other as we had no kids together.we had property with a home on it that burned down and his will burned up and that was the only copy.He went to staples bought a will packet filled it out and got it noterized but never filed.we have property that is in both our names and i wanted to get some info to pay the pud bill that he put into his name only and they told me that they needed proof of being the executor before they could give me any info.The property is in both our names so can i bring in the deathe sertificate and deed with my name on it as proof of being executor of his estate,help.

No comments:

Post a Comment