Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WHERE CAN I GET A GOOD BIBLE?

Well my parents are Catholic. I rarely, well lets say never go to church. I never read the bible, rarely think of God. I want to read more about Jesus and what the bible states, as I'm not to familiar with it. Can you tell me where I can get a good one, that has everything in it? Online? How much do you think they cost? I feel like I have been selfish these past years, not thinking about god, just life. Have you guys heard about those Russian Scientists who went to Siberia and they discovered the sounds of hell, when they put a microphone down in earth and then it was melted in less than 19 seconds? That is scary! I also read about another statement of a doctor, he was an atheist and he said he revived a patient from death. When he did that, he said he wasn't a believer and the patient was screaming "Save me from hell, pray for me" Doctor: "I'm not because I'm a doctor, not a priest!" Nurse looks at him, Doctor does a prayer to keep the patient and the nurse of his back. The guy starts screaming " Save me Jesus," He does. I think it's real, god and the devil. I saw the devil once, AND I DON"T CARE WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY, THAT I'M CRAZY, BECAUSE I'm NOT! The reason why I saw him was because I told my mom to **** off, I was so mad that night! I went into my brother's room and the lights were turned off, and the room pitch dark. My brother, or so called devil, or demon was laying on the bed. I could tell there was something wrong because his skin was sooooooooooooooooooo red, I've never have seen a red like that before. I couldn't see my brother's face because his face was on the pillow. I was going to give him a kiss, but instead I turned on the lights. When I did that, there was no one in the room! I ran out screaming, almost crying. Also, I played the ouja bored once, and i can tell you that it works as well. There was stuff that just started happening, noises, in the kitchen WHEN NO ONE WAS THERE! It was a full moon, I did research because I was so curious to see if it worked. If you play on a full moon it's said that all the spirits are out wandering around, if u light a wax candle it makes it even better. I couldn't sleep at night, I was scarred as hell! The worst incident that happened was when I feel asleep, I felt half asleep and I could see my surrounding, WEIRD, anyways I saw something and I could feel a presence coming towards me fast as hell. I couldn't move and I knew it was going to jump on me whatever it was, I SCREAMED SO LOUD THAT I WOKE UP EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE. My dad and everyone where surrounding me and shaking me, it took me a couple of seconds, or minutes to wake up and realize that they were around me. I will never play that game again! I believe in ghosts, devil, got. Science only goes so far and then comes god!

No comments:

Post a Comment