Friday, August 5, 2011

If the executor dosen't comply with the terms in the will what can be done?

I may cuss a bit in writing this but it's because I'm pissed. This ***** is the executor of my mothers will and is doing nothing. All the while, my mom's property sits in the executors home, being used by her and her family. She has a daughter that's sticking her ugly nose into it and making matters worse. In the will it states that my sister and I are to receive all of her personal property, real and otherwise and it's to be divided between us evenly. This ***** ain't done **** to get this process started done and over with. My God, I just want to get through this ordeal and move on with my life. What can I do to kick this ***** in the ***? We're talking only a few thousand dollars in value, but it's the sentimental part that counts. I live in the state of Iowa, the same state as my mother did, the same state as her property is in, the same state the will was drawn up in and the executor is here too. Its all Iowa.

No comments:

Post a Comment