Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My grandmother past, My father her only son died prior to her death leaving 1 child. My aunt is the executor?

1 child, her daughter the executor of the estate. Do I have any rights to part of the inheritance even though my dad is deceased? Or does my aunt recieve all the mney and property she left to keep for herself and her children and her grandchildren. I don't feel she left my kids out but my aunt isn't talking do I have the right to ask for a copy of the will. My aunt will not share and information at this time they (my aunt and her 2 children are very secretive about everything. I do feel concerned due to I have 3 children who I feel shoud be heirs to this estate from my dad side. I'm in Alabama and seem to be having difficulty finding info on the rights of how it works in Alabama when a child is deceased, Her spouse preceeded in death before her. I may not have any rights, just wondering d/t it was a large estate and I don't believe she disinherited my. Do I have the right as her eldest grandchild to anything and we r in Alabama

No comments:

Post a Comment