Monday, August 8, 2011

Am I entitled to see my mother and father’s wills, even though it is 2001 since my father died?

all family members are required to get a copy of the will to show accountability I got one from my parents they usually read to the family in a probate court,my sister never showed me my moms banl account she told me there was 30,000 my brother said more I dont know how he knows but my sis never showed me because my mother had given me money over the years plus sister was friends with the lawyer she got the house there was 5 of us really not fair I guess because I had my own house that I did,nt need anything that house should have been sold and split 5 ways I may have had my own house but I still have a morgage my sister got the house free and clear my other brother does,nt speak to me because he thinks I got soemthing to do with the house,so be it let him think what he wants.,Go to the lawyer who made her will he will help you or the town hall where probate was held you can get a copy of the will although you should have one anyways good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment