Monday, August 8, 2011

Need help with a Workout Plan to get Lean Ripped muscles?

Ok so ive done too much reading and melted my brain. I need some help creating a workout AND diet plan that will help me lose weight and build lean ripped muscles WITHOUT weights (as i have no gym access but i do have a barbell but not very many weights). I am 5'10 206lbs and I am tired of being fat and uncomfortatble with myself. I used to have a lot of muscle mass back in my High School football days but seince working i have stoped working out and just got overweight. Im 22yo and i shouldnt be self concious about taking my shirt off in public. So im not to sure on what would be the best workouts to accomplish my goal, so some exercieses and tips would be greatly appreciated. Im willing to workout 5 days a week with a light cardio on the weekend and cardio everyday.... Some help with a workout plan and a diet would be greatly appreciated thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment